We offer a 7 Day refund, should you wish to make a refund or exchange, post the product with your order number.
Should you wish to return your purchase for exchange or refund please follow the steps below:
1. The product/s should be in original condition and packaging (including manuals and accessories).
2. Wrap return securely in a good box using strong tape.
3. Provide Contact Details and Address & Include inside the package a copy of the invoice we sent with your purchase and tell us why you are returning your purchase and what action you wish us to take.
4. Please Note: Any expenses relating to the return of your product will normally have to be paid by the customer.
5. Be sure your package is insured for freight and any other costs are prepaid.
We don’t accept freight deliveries to our account or responsibility for loss or damage to returned parcels.
Refund will not be applied to account until good have arrived in original condition and have been checked.
Electronic items may require testing prior to a refund, exchange or replacement is offered.
If you are in doubt about a return, please contact us and we shall advise you.
We may not offer you a refund, replacement or repair if you:
– got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
– misused a product in any way that caused the problem
– knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
– asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
Please contact your state mail order department to discuss prior to attempting to return the item.
Complete Marine Suppliers
3/41 Leighton Place
Hornsby, NSW 2077
Tel: 02 9482 2638