Verado Oil Filter
Provides maximum protection for the 6-cylinder Mercury Verado.
* Provides warranty protection for all 200-300HP Verado in-line 6-cylinder outboards.
* Change your oil filter after every 100 hours of normal use. See your engine service and maitenance manual for gurther details and use Mercury Precision Lubricants.
* Keep your engine running longer and stronger with Mercury Precision Parts.
* Unique filtration system screens particles smaller thean 1/1000th of an inch to keep your oil cleaner longer.
* High-efficency design assures a constant flow of oil to vital engine parts.
* Filter features a netal shell that is over 50% thicker than conventional filters with a durable paint finish to resist corrosion - even in saltwater environments.
* Unscrew olf filter and clean mounting base. Be sure old gasket is removed from mounting base,
* Apply a thin cost of oil to filter gasket. Make sure gasket is seated properly in base of filter.
* Screw on until gasket contacts base and tighten 3/4 turn.
* Use an acceptable filter wrench, if necessary; DO NOT exceed 3/4 turn.
* Refill crankcase: run engine and check for leaks.
* Check oil level.
NB: IF AN ITEM IS SOLD AND PAID THROUGH PAYPAL AND THEN CANCELLED YOU WILL BE CHARGED 2.6% + OF TOTAL AS A CANCELLATION FEE THAT WE ARE CHARGED THROUGH PAYPAL